The boring bit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website (G4Cshop) is operated by G4C. Terms such as “we”, “us” and “our” refer to G4C where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock (very, very rare, as we make a lot of our own products :)
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent (never happened to us :-)
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks (again, never had this happen :)
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is confirmation that your order has been received by us.
8. We cannot deliver personalised products if the information given is wrong and we cannot contact you
9. On completing your purchase you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Although we dispatch orders as quick as possible (please note napkins are made to order and have a 3-5 workng day processing time) your order may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as postal delay).
10. If there is a “next day delivery” option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
11. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
12. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
13. Where you have ordered a personalised items you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
15. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
16. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.